Welcome....

What follows here is an account of what I am reading, which books I love, some information on reading, etc. I hope you will feel free to comment back on things I've written about--for this is a sharing experience!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

What I've been reading....

Okay, so this isn't for class.  I just wanted to share what I've been reading so far this year.

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.  Long but great.  I've love to talk to someone about it.
A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving.  My fav.
The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs.  Good book.
The Lady of the Rivers by Phillipa Gregory.  Great Tutor tale.
The Art Thief by Noah Charney.  If you love art, this is a great story with mystery, suspense, and a twist!

Currently...
Almost finished with V is for Vengence by Sue Grafton.  I love her!
Just started Double Cross by James Patterson.
Re-reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (for the upteenth time--but I'm having my students read it so I do also.)

I know, a lot of fluff.  I'll get into the more serious books later this month.

2 comments:

  1. I have to ask, is V is for Vengence a good read? I can't wait to get Double Cross. Fluff reading relaxes my brain so I can think! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. V is for Vengence is great, although my fav Grafton novel is T is for Trespass. Do you want to borrow V? I have just finished Mary, Mary; Big Bad Wolf; and Cross Country.

    ReplyDelete