Welcome....

What follows here is an account of what I am reading, which books I love, some information on reading, etc. I hope you will feel free to comment back on things I've written about--for this is a sharing experience!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

What I've Been Reading.....

So I didn't get into the deep stuff too much this month.  Too much good stuff out there to sample!  I've read several books that were just fluff and not worth mentioning.  Just finished James Patterson's Alex Cross' Trial and Criss Cross.  A Grown-up Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson is FABULOUS!  I loved it so much I an doing a re-read of her book Backseat Saints.  Also just finished John Sandford's Chosen Prey, which was a gift and a pretty good read.  Started Two L by Lauren Willig (she writes the Pink Carnation Series)--that's my bedtime book.  These should keep me busy for the next week.  Wonder why I have so much time to read?  I don't have cable TV.  Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment